Home Insurance

Home   /   Services  /  Home Insurance

Home Insurance


HouseOwner & HouseHolder Insurance

Let us protect your home so you and your family can continue living without worrying about keeping your home safe.

Product Info
Whether you are a house owner or a tenant, we ensures your home is well protected through our HouseOwner and HouseHolder plans.

The HouseOwner plan covers your house structure including the walls, roof, fixtures and fittings, garages, gates and fences, while the HouseHolder plan covers your house contents like household goods, personal effects and other moveable possessions.


  • Fire, lightning and domestic explosion
  • Damages caused by aircraft and impact by vehicles or animals
  • Bursting or overflowing of water tanks or pipes
  • Theft and burglary
  • Flood, hurricane, typhoon, windstorm
  • Loss of rent
  • Public liability

Copyright © 2019 My Elink Services (002113733-A). All Rights Reserved.